WELCOME TO PACK 100 - WEST BLOOMFIELD, MICHIGAN
Cub Scouts is a national program designed to build character, develop community spirit, teach leadership skills, and foster independence. Boys/Girls in K through 5th grade, or ages 5 through 10, are welcome to join.
Pack 100 is chartered through the Orchard Lake Community Church, Presbyterian. Our boys/girls generally attend Gretchko and Scotch Elementary Schools in the West Bloomfield School District. The Pack is broken up into dens, with each den consisting of boys/girls in the same age group. Dens usually meet twice a month and the Pack meets once a month during the school year.
We offer a year-long program of fun activities for the entire family. Our past activities have included the following:
- Pack Family Camp Out at Camp Agawam - Past themes have included pirates, the Old West, Scouts vs Wild and Native American Firekeepers.
- Pinewood Derby - Boys/girls build and race a wooden car.
- USS Silversides in Muskegon - Overnight trip on a WWII submarine.
- Toledo Zoo - Overnight trip to learn about various animals and make and feed the animals.
- Detroit Pistons Game - Attend a basketball clinic at the Palace and then stay to watch a game.
- Cranbrook Science Center. - Spend the night under the T-Rex!
- Detroit Tiger Game - Watch the game and march on the field at Comerica Park.
- Keego Harbor Memorial Day Parade/4th of July Parade
- Armstrong Air and Space Museum - Learn about aviation/rocket science overnight.
- Service Projects - We have participated in food drives, book drives, beautification projects at Scotch, and caroling at nursing homes.
JOIN THE FUN AT PACK 100!