Who's on the scene? PACK 16!
Who's lean and mean? PACK 16!!
Who's the scouting machine? PACK 16!!!
Let me hear ya scream! PACK 16!!!!
Cub Scout Pack 16 is a well established Pack in the Overlea, MD area that has been in operation for more than 80 years. We are in the Dulaney District of the Baltimore Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) program.
We are chartered by Kenwood Presbyterian Church. Our charter organization is our sponsor and provides us with meeting space. Any child from any neighborhood or school who is in 1st through 5th grade can join Pack 16. We meet every Wednesday from September to May from 7 pm - 8 pm at Kenwood Presbyterian Church.
Approximately 40 Cub Scouts, organized by Dens, call Pack 16 home. Each Den usually has 5 to 10 children from the same grade level. Dens are a great way to make and stay in touch with friends. Children may join at any grade, whether or not they have been scouts before.
- Kindergartners are Lions
- 1st graders are in Tiger Dens
- 2nd graders are in Wolf Dens
- 3rd graders are in Bear Dens
- 4th graders are in Webelos Patrol
- 5th graders are in Arrow of Light
|Our Pack Leadership is made up of parent volunteers, who have children in our program. There are no paid personnel running our Pack. So, we need parents like you to help this great group of Scouts grow!
- Pack 16 is NOT Exclusive - We welcome families of all races, ethnic groups, and religious backgrounds.
- Parents are required to attend events if their child is a Lion or Tiger Cub
- Our activities are family and parent/scout oriented, but many activities welcome siblings to participate.
- Everyone is expected to "Help Pack 16 Go!"
Please take some time and familiarize yourself with our website. Visit the "Parents Page" link on the left menu to learn more about Cub Scout Pack 16 and how you can join! We look forward to seeing your family at our next Pack Meeting.
Select "Community Events" on the left side menu to read about what is happening in your community!!! We'd love for you to join us!
~ Pack 16 Leadership